Acceptable Use Policy
You may use only the accounts, and files for which you have authorization.
You may not use another individual's account, or attempt to capture or guess other users' passwords.
You are individually responsible for appropriate use of all resources assigned to you, including the account, the api keys, quota and created feeds. Therefore, you are accountable to the RankFeedr for all use of such resources.
You must not attempt to access restricted portions of the network, an operating system, security software or other administrative applications without appropriate authorization by the system owner or administrator.
You must comply with the policies and guidelines for any specific set of resources to which you have been granted access. When other policies are more restrictive than this policy, the more restrictive policy takes precedence.
By signing up and using the RankFeedr service, you understand and agree that this privately owned and operated service is being made available to you for your use for a fee, and that the operators/owners of this service retain all rights of control over the service community standards including the right to set and enforce limits on the types of content that will be distributed through this system, remove offensive, harmful, deceptive or fraudulent content and cancel accounts of those users who violate the community standards, with or without notice.
Community standards are in place to promote decency, prevent the service from being used to harm, abuse, harass or subject others to inappropriate content, or to break laws. The definition of what constitutes harm, fraud or obscene content will be decided without exception by the owners of this site under Constitutional rights of free speech (including the right not to be forced to use that speech to promote activities against personal conscience).
By using the service, you agree that you will not use the service to promote or publish content that violates the community standards, and that at any time, RankFeedr may remove content or accounts found to be in violation. Refunds will not be issued for current remainder of month where a violation has occured which led to an account closing, but no further billing charges will occur after cancellation.
The following types of content are strictly prohibited from publication, linking, or syndication through the RankFeedr service:
- Adult content, including sexual images, pornography or erotica, bondage, explicit stories, or materials promoting LGBT lifestyles or other materials not deemed family friendly by the operators of this site.
- Information or links promoting drug use or sales, or legalization of the same.
- Information promoting the use or purchase of prescription drugs, prescription drug knock offs, controlled or restricted substances, etc.
- Information or links promoting any form of gambling, casinos, or betting, whether legal or illegal.
- Information or links to content that violates copyright or intellectual property rights including distributing cracked software, books and information products.
- Information promoting or threatening physical harm or abuse to yourself or others, pets and animals, or any person.
RankFeedr.com may revise the community standards at any time and your sole option if you disagree with these changes to the community standards is to discontinue use of the service.
Fair Share of Resources
Our syndication and aggregation Services and our other software services expect to maintain an acceptable level of performance and must assure that frivolous, excessive, or inappropriate use of the resources by one person or a few people does not degrade performance for others.
The network, computer clusters, and other central computing resources are shared widely and are limited, requiring that resources be utilized with consideration for others who also use them. Therefore, the use of any automated processes to deny service to, or abuse the system, is explicitly forbidden.
RankFeedr may choose to set limits on an individual's use of a resource through quotas, time limits, and other mechanisms to ensure that these resources can be used by anyone who needs them.
Adherence with Federal State and Local Laws
As a user of RankFeedr computing and network resources you must:
- Abide by all federal, state, and local laws.
- Abide by all applicable copyright laws and licenses.
- Observe the copyright law as it applies to music, videos, games, images, texts and other media in both personal use and in production of electronic information. The ease with which electronic materials can be copied, modified and sent over the Internet makes electronic materials extremely vulnerable to unauthorized access, invasion of privacy and copyright infringement.
- Do not use, copy, or distribute copyrighted works (including but not limited to Web page graphics, sound files, film clips, trademarks, software and logos) unless you have a legal right to use, copy, distribute, or otherwise exploit the copyrighted work. Doing so may provide the basis for disciplinary action, civil litigation and criminal prosecution.